Tishna is complete automated pentest framework for web servers, application layer to web security.
Tishna was tested on: Kali Linux, Parrot Security OS, Black Arch, Termux, Android Led TV.
Tishna’s installation: First, boot your Kali Linux or Parrot Security OS up. Then open Terminal and enter these commands
Tishna’s interface: Tishna has 62 options with full automation and can be use for web security swiss knife.
- Cyber Space (Computer Security).
- Terror Security (Computer Security).
- National Cyber Security Services.
- Tishna is useful in Banks, Private Organisations and Ethical hacker personnel for legal auditing.
- It serves as a defense method to find as much as information possible for gaining unauthorised access and intrusion.
- With the emergence of more advanced technology, cybercriminals have also found more ways to get into the system of many organizations.
- Tishna software can audit, servers and web behaviour.
- Tishna can perform Scanning & Enumeration as much as possible of target.
- It’s first step to stop cyber criminals by securing your Servers and Web Application Security.
- Tishna is false positive free, when there is something it will show no matter what, if it is not, it will give blank results rather error.